CAUTION

This 'blog will contain words like ovulation and cirvical fluid, as well as graphic descriptions of female bodily processes, if I feel like sharing any. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Waiting Game

April 17, 2015
It has been almost a week since I ovulated and I am driving myself crazy thinking about the possibility of being pregnant.  I'm so glad it is only a matter of time before I can know for certain, and thanks to tracking my temperature, it is a relatively short period of time every month.  10 more days of a high temp=a baby is growing inside.  (8 days and I will secretly believe that I am)

Current pregnancy symptoms:  Absolutely nothing.  It's a sign for sure!  There really is nothing new to notice in the first few days.  I am noticing nothing, so I must be pregnant!

No comments: