CAUTION

This 'blog will contain words like ovulation and cirvical fluid, as well as graphic descriptions of female bodily processes, if I feel like sharing any. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Its Alive!!!

Muahhahahaha! My baby has been kicking a lot the last couple of days. This is my absolutely favorite part of being pregnant--aside from the fact of being pregnant in and of itself. I love to feel the baby kicking and moving. I love it. Keep it up, little guy! I'm sad that Kevin's not here to share it with me right now. I guess it's just giving the baby some extra time to build up his muscles so he can give Daddy a good sock by way of greeting.

I wonder if Willow will have any real conception of what is going on before the baby is born. I tell her about it, but she just smiles at me like she does about everything she doesn't understand that I say to her. She has a very new cousin that she loves to hold, so I know she at least knows what a new baby is. But a new baby coming to live at our house? I don't think there is any way she can anticipate that at this point.

I love my babies--both of them. My Willow is such a sweet girl. She amazes me every day. And I can't wait to meet this new one and start learning her, too.

No comments: