CAUTION

This 'blog will contain words like ovulation and cirvical fluid, as well as graphic descriptions of female bodily processes, if I feel like sharing any. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Pregnancy: Day 0

I am not pregnant. My temperature was down again, and has been for two days. But I did a horrible thing to myself. After 2 days of a spiked temperature, I went away for the weekend and left my medication (my thermometer and alarm clock) at home. So for two days I drove myself and everyone with me crazy with my obsessing because I didn't know. But I've taken it consistently for the last 2 days and it is low again, and I am at peace with the belief that I am not pregnant. But my sister did just point out that I know 10 women who are pregnant right now.

No comments: