CAUTION

This 'blog will contain words like ovulation and cirvical fluid, as well as graphic descriptions of female bodily processes, if I feel like sharing any. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Other Hypopregniac

I tried to make Neoma write a post for my blog, but she wouldn't. She is in the full throes of Hypopregnia right now. She came downstairs to tell me all about her recent bout. How she almost took a pregnancy test, how she discusses it with her husband. I was honestly a little bit jealous. But I'm not pregnant. And just knowing that makes me sigh. Someday, someday I'll be there again. In the mean time, call Neoma if you want to hear some good stories.

3 comments:

Delilah Gearhart said...

I love you Carol! I don't know what I would do without you.... the droid version of you is even outstanding!

Carol said...

wait! what is the droid version of me?

Delilah Gearhart said...

The one I left in control when I came back to Texas last year..