CAUTION

This 'blog will contain words like ovulation and cirvical fluid, as well as graphic descriptions of female bodily processes, if I feel like sharing any. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Do NOT offer this solution

I just want to make it perfectly clear: Taking a pregnancy test is not a solution. It would be like taking a couple of tylenol to cope with labor pains. It's just not gonna cut it. Every pregnancy test I have taken that came up negative has been wrong. Or, at least, it could have been. I mean, sometimes they are wrong, right? I've heard about false negatives. "Most women" don't get them, but for my thoughts on that, you can read the previous post. OK, so technically every pregnancy test I ever took was actually accurate at the time, but that doesn't mean I believed it. Which is basically the same thing as being wrong to a hypopregniac. So I long ago gave up wasting money on pregnancy tests. Those buggers are expensive.

No comments: