CAUTION

This 'blog will contain words like ovulation and cirvical fluid, as well as graphic descriptions of female bodily processes, if I feel like sharing any. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Plotting

I'm alread plotting how I will tell Kevin when I can officially say that I am pregnant (only after 14 days of high temperatures). But because I'm sure that I am, I have to figure these things out ahead of time. Usually Kevin is in on all the agonizing over everytime my temperature goes up, so there's really not a point when I tell him--he just knows everything I know whenever I know it. But he's not here, so I can't agonize to him every day.

I thought about how he doesn't know, but then I realized he could read my blog just like everyone else if he wanted to know.

But I'm still plotting: Make him guess it over a chat one night? Send him pictures? Wait until he gets home to tell him anything? Let Willow be the one to tell them? The possibilities are vurtually endless. Now to wait until I can officially confirm or deny the pregnancy I'm mentally sure I already have. Because the last two days temperatures have been higher and higher than the ones before them. And I don't feel different, really, in any way at all. And both times I was pregnant, I mostly didn't feel different from how I felt all the time, so feeling absolutely, eerily the same as always is practically proof of pregnancy. Am I right?

No comments: