CAUTION

This 'blog will contain words like ovulation and cirvical fluid, as well as graphic descriptions of female bodily processes, if I feel like sharing any. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Two Rays of Dillusional Hope

So, as of this evening, I have had no more than a few spots of spotting (Hello? Department of Redundancy Department. Hello?) this morning. And this evening I suddenly realized I was starting to feel very warm, like maybe my temperature is higher. (I usually can feel when I am hot, when I think about it.) Rational thought reminds me that spotting the day before my period actually starts is not uncommon, and also notices that I put on long legged cotton bottoms after discovering the spotting this morning that are actually very warm. Hm. Perhaps this is not a second thermal shift. But perhaps. Perhaps.....

No comments: