CAUTION

This 'blog will contain words like ovulation and cirvical fluid, as well as graphic descriptions of female bodily processes, if I feel like sharing any. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Still not Pregnant

Not that there's really been any time for this to change yet, but I did say I would keep you posted. It took a couple of weeks of intermittent temperature taking to determine this definitely. I guess I must have miscarried both not-yet-implanted twins. I decided that I must have been carrying twins because of how very strong my pregnancy symptoms were from literally day 1. I am very confident that I didn't make them up or induce them because I didn't think I had ovulated yet and I know that I am not feeling them any more. My sense of smell is back to normal, I'm not feeling sick every morning, and I can eat whatever I cook.

So, being pregnant for almost two weeks during your luteal phase is closer to being pregnant than not being pregnant at all, right? So probably I have a better chance of getting pregnant next time than I have had previously, right? So since my I'm a week and a half past the start of my last period and it's very likely that I will be getting pregnant next time then I get to claim to be in my second week of pregnancy, right? Right.

No comments: